On Tuesday April 28, 2015 I was interviewed on the Craig Sewing Radio Show on 1170 AM (San Diego).
As a television and radio personality, Craig is positioned as a “consumer advocate”, so when he invited myself and my Media & Technology Manager (Brennan Perry) onto the show, he wanted to discuss the North County San Diego real estate market.
Some of the interesting topics we cover during our interviews include:
- Why San Diego luxury real estate has better value in comparison to Los Angeles and Orange County
- The role Camp Pendleton has had on the real estate market
- Why we are in a “Healthy Market”
- Why Investors should evaluate AirBnb further
- Cutting edge media and marketing techniques and how they help real estate sales
You can listen to the entire show below, but our interview starts at 43:15